SCHEDULE & FEES
CrossFit – this is our group session where everyone performs the WOD/s. We begin the session with a warm-up, followed by everyone being coached in the movements/techniques featured in the WOD/s. We then all do the WOD/s together and wrap things up with a stretch. The session goes for 1 hour. All movements are scaleable and can be modified if necessary.
Intro Class – we offer FREE Intro sessions every Saturday at 7am to those who have never CrossFitted before or have very limited experience with it. Our coaches will take the time to find out about your exercise and health history, and your goals. CrossFit will be explained to you and any questions will be answered. You will then be taken through a warm-up, coached in some fundamental movements, and put through a basic CrossFit WOD, finally finishing with a stretch session.
ATTENDANCE AT INTRO CLASSES NEEDS TO BE PREARRANGED VIA EMAIL OR PHONE. If after the Intro session you would like to train with us, then we offer our 3 x Private sessions (Basics) with one of our coaches to learn the fundamentals. This will set you up to transition into our regular sessions.
Olympic Lifting – Twice a week we run dedicated Olympic Lifting classes. They are designed so that a block of 3-4 weeks are devoted to either the Snatch or the Clean and Jerk with progressions and a focus on technique. This is open to all members of all experience levels and is included in your monthly membership.
The “Basics” – If you have not CrossFitted before it is mandatory to book into The “Basics” program before you can join the regular classes.. It is comprised of 3 x 1 hour sessions at a time that suits you with one of our Coaches who will run you through everything you need to know to get started in our regular CrossFit classes.
Personal Training – is available to those who do not want to train in a group environment but would rather work one-on-one with a coach to attain specific goals.
Open Gym – a time when members can come into the Box and work on their weaknesses, perform missed WOD’s or just hang out. Basically, you can do your own thing……as long as it’s safe.
Yoga – Yoga is a great way to improve flexibility, core strength, balance and coordination. It complements everything we do in CrossFit and will in fact make you better at CrossFit. In addition to the physical benefits, Yoga will also provide you with focus and a way to calm the mind after a stressful day. You’ll sleep better. You’ll move better. You’ll feel better.
***Yoga classes are run intermittently throughout the year based on demand and we also provide one-on-one teaching either at the gym or at a location that suits you.
Corporate Bootcamp/Small Group Training – GEO actually started out as a provider of bootcamps to both corporate and private groups. We have not let go of that. Bootcamps and small group training session are a great way to bond with family, friends and colleagues in a setting and at a time that suits you. Not only do yo get a great workout, but you also tend to have a lot more fun when yo are doing it with people you are comfortable with. If you are interested in getting your own group together, contact us. Number of participants with dictate the cost. The more people you have, the cheaper it will be.
Young Guns Program – This is a program we created to introduce kids aged 10-15 years to CrossFit. The Program is run during the school term and goes for 10 weeks. Kids can elect to come to either Wednesday or Thursday ($150), or both days ($200). We do not allow casual visits – kids must commit to the full term and the full term must be paid for before commencing. Check for new term dates and registration on our Young Guns page.
Intro Sessions – FREE (1)
The “Basics” – $210 (2)
Unlimited CrossFit Sessions – $199 (3)
10 Visit Pass – $250 (4)
Casual Sessions – $30 (5)
Private Coaching – $70 (6)
Yoga – $70 (7)
Corporate Bootcamp/Small Group Training (8)
Young Guns – $150
(1) Intro sessions – FREE with no obligation to join.
(2) The “Basics” – $210 for 3 x one hour sessions. Available to those who wish to start training at GEO
(3) Unlimited Sessions – $199 per month (via direct debit with “Ezidebit”). Includes all CrossFit sessions, Olympic Lifting classes, and Open Gym sessions. It also includes Yoga and Sunday outdoor sessions when we run them in the warmer months. You are not tied into a contract but we do insist on 7 days written notice for any cancellations or changes to your payment.
(4) $250 10 Visit Pass (cash or bank transfer) has a 3 month expiry from day of purchase . The 10 Visit Pass is on offer to those of you who have scheduling difficulties and may not be able to attend regular sessions when you first join. It gives you an opportunity to see if it will fit into your schedule. It is a one time only deal – you cannot continually buy 10 Visit Passes. Once you use your 10 visits you will then be required to go onto a monthly payment plan (as above).
(5) Casual Visit – $30 cash only – for visiting CrossFitters only
(6) Private Coaching – $70 per 1 hour session, or $650 for 10 sessions paid upfront, by appointment only.
(7) Yoga – 1-on-1 class $70 at the gym or your home
(8) Corporate Bootcamp/Small Group Training – Final numbers will dictate cost. We are happy to travel to your location. As a general rule, we charge the following:
$100 – 4 participants
$120 – 5 to 7 participants
$135 – 8 to 10 participants
$150 each – 11 to 15 participants
negotiable – more than 15
(9) Young Guns – 10 week program run during the school term.
$150 for Wednesday or Thursday class (kids must commit to one day)
$200 for Wednesday and Thursday
Terms & Conditions
* CANCELLATION POLICY – Cancellation of monthly payments requires one week’s (7 days) written notice. Cancellations made within this one week period will incur the full cost of the monthly membership. All requests should be made via email.
Same day cancellations of personal coaching sessions will incur the full cost of that session.
** REFUNDS – Once payments are made, there are no refunds.
*** PLACING MEMBERSHIP ON HOLD – Monthly payments can be put on hold for a minimum period of two weeks (14 days) or more. All requests should be made via email.
**** MEMBERSHIPS ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE. If you decide CrossFit is not for you, you cannot transfer the balance of your membership to another individual.
Bank Account Details (for payments made via bank transfer)